Application for the Use of CTSA Resources
Application for submission to SEPCOM
(Scientific Evaluation and Prioritization Committee)
If unable to complete in full, you may click 'Save & Return Later'. At time of completion and submission, you will receive a confirmation email.
We recommend you submit all relevant information, whether listed below or not, that would provide context for the committee to evaluate the scientific rationale and merit for the proposed study.
Please upload the following required documents:
- Full protocol
- IRB application
- IRB site supplement document (required for GU and MedStar)
- CV of the investigator
- IRB Informed Consent Form (draft or approved)
If applicable or available, please also upload the following:
- Original IRB approval memo
- Budget from funding source
- Assent form as approved by or submitted to the IRB
- Lab Manual
- Investigator's Brochure
- Summary statement or notice of award
- Investigational Drug Branch documentation
All investigators submitting protocols to request CTSA resources should meet with the CRU administration to discuss budget and study feasibility prior to submission of their application. Such pre-review discussions will allow management to become familiar with these studies, enabling them to better understand anticipated CRU use.
Additional GHUCCTS Resources and Services
The following resources are also available to investigators. Click the links for more information.
- Research Participant Advocates provide clinical research safety oversight and advocate services to the research participants. Link: https://cru.gumc.georgetown.edu/resources/rpa/
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design -The goal of this component is to provide the integrated infrastructure for the design and conduct of research that is innovative and statistically sound. Link: http://www.georgetownhowardctsa.org/research/programs-resources/biostatistics-epidemiology-and-research-design
- Biomedical Informatics - This component provides analytical and computational support with the goal of promoting clinical and translational research. Link: http://www.georgetownhowardctsa.org/research/programs-resources/biomedical-informatics
- Community Engagement - The goal of this component is to develop a program of community-centered collaboration. Link: http://www.georgetownhowardctsa.org/research/programs-resources/community-engagement
For more information on available GHUCCTS resources, please visit the following website: http://www.georgetownhowardctsa.org/research/programs-resources